Sacred Seasons Lent/Eastertide Materials
Back Issues of Sacred Seasons Lent/Eastertide Packets
- Do Not Let Your Hearts Be Troubled (Lent 2019)
- Restore the Joy of Our Salvation (Lent 2018)
- Teach Us Mercy (Lent 2017)
- Holy Ground (Lent 2016)
- A New Creation (Lent 2015).
- O Love That Wilt Not Let Me Go (Lent 2014).
- Just a Closer Walk with Thee (Lent 2013).
- Glimpses of Grace (Lent 2012)
- Pilgrims on the Pathway (Lent 2011)
- Lenten Longings (Lent 2010)
- Extravagant Love (Lent 2009)
- Faith on the Edge (Lent 2008)
- Dangerous Love (Lent 2007)
- What Does It Mean to Follow This Man? (Lent 2006)
- Joy Comes in the Morning (Lent 2005)
- Seeking the Face of God (Lent 2004)
- How Can We Sing the Lord’s Song in a Foreign Land (Lent 2003)
- Fools for Christ (Lent 2002)
- This Glorious Quest (Lent 2001)
- Crossroads (Lent 2000)
- Upside Down Kingdom: A Lenten Curriculum for Children (Bonus from Lent, 1999)
- Journey into Servanthood (Lent, 1999)
- A Journey into Hope (Lent, 1998)
Special Resources for Lent and Eastertide
This is a collection of 12 monologues based on the events of Holy Week. Each monologue is conducted in a different scene, and children (and others) walk from scene to scene to hear the stories.Click here to view our Facebook album of photos from Easter Walk events in various churches.
This is a collection of seven resurrection monologues, inspired by the Easter Walk monologues.
Click here: A Treasury of Lenten Resources for a list of our classic Lenten resources over the years. You can also find them in the packets we have listed above.